Tuesday, November 3, 2009

blogs & calendars

I've had an awful time trying to find blogs of anyone doing IVF with PGD. many of the infertility blogs are great, but i just wish i could find someone else who is doing this for genetic purposes. i don't know why it matters to me, exactly, but it does. i guess it's just that for me the hardest part about this whole process so far is the loneliness.

they finally posted the schedule for spring classes!! I am really excited to finally be able to start planning but it's hard because I have no idea how the IVF process is going to affect my ability to function as a law student. my theory is that i'll try to spread my classes out over as many days as possible, so if for example, i can't handle it on a Tuesday, then I'll only miss one class (instead of three).

My biggest strategy right now is building relationships with as many classmates as possible, in the hopes that there will be at least one person in each class i take who will be willing to share notes and tape the lectures. the hardest part is knowing when the time is right to drop the "i'm a science experiment" bomb on my friends and professors.

No comments:

Post a Comment