Monday, November 30, 2009

practice

The blood sample made it to the clinic and they were able to get the tests they needed! I know this is a very tiny step in the process but I'm relieved regardless. Wednesday we go in for the "practice run" ultrasound where they will take a look at the follicles during this cycle and measure my uterus so they'll have a better idea of what they're doing when we do this for real.

Next week we'll go in again to review the blood test and ultrasound results - both will give us a better idea of what my drug cocktail is going to look like. Again with the scary + exciting. And the best part....this is the start of finals for me! Ugh. I know in the end the finals are meaningless but right now they are causing me some stress. It's hilarious to me how we're supposed to stay de-stressed during the whole IVF process - yeah right! I wonder if I can find room in our budget for weekly massages? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment