Tuesday, December 15, 2009

choosing optimism

After a phone call this morning with my clinic, it now looks like things will be pushed back a few weeks since I have not been on my BCP long enough. At first, just finding out we may have to wait two more weeks really got me upset. But then I realized that two weeks is nothing, even if it isn't the most ideal timing with other school and family commitments.

I am naturally a pretty pessimistic, sarcastic person so trying to choose the positive over the negative has been a bit hard. This morning though, I kept reminding myself how important it is that I don't get stressed out, cuddled with one of my dogs, and decided I'd rather have a baby in October anyhow. Hopefully as long as I keep my dogs around, I can continue to choose the high road (guessing they don't let rambunctious pseudo-puppies into the clinic, although they would *love* it). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment