Thursday, December 3, 2009

crazy

As a general rule, law school finals suck. They are not like undergrad finals at all, not even close. Historically, I have hated them as much as everyone else, especially the fall exams because they mess up Thanksgiving AND Christmas.

But today I realized there are some good things about finals: Wearing sweatpants all day, having an excuse for ignoring other obligations, making your own schedule, great reason to go get a massage, and great excuse for forgetting things. And this year, the best part about finals is that it is doing a great job of getting my mind off of a lot of the IVF-related stress. I simply don't have time to obsess over it - I have intestacy statutes and UCC code provisions to memorize! :) Maybe doing this during law school wasn't such a bad idea after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment