Monday, February 15, 2010

the 2ww sucks

Oh how I wish we could fast-forward to Thursday! At this point I just want to know. I've had some symptoms today but I have no idea what's causing them or whether I'm willing them to exist (although I know the bloating is definitely occurring, since I had to walk around all day with a long t-shirt pulled down over my unbuttoned jeans). Seriously, I didn't think I was going to need to buy new pants for at least a couple weeks - and I have two job interviews next week so I may just need to bite the bullet and buy something more forgiving.

So we ended up having to tell the waiter last night that I was pregnant. It really caught me off guard but I guess maybe it wasn't that rude (or was it?) considering that I immediately said I didn't need the wine list and then started grilling him about the pasteurization of the cheese in the salad. He asked if I was "expecting" and I didn't know what to do but say yes - guess I'm taking this Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise thing to its limit!

Guess I'm just happy to make it through another day. I'm so desperate to know that I was actively wishing to wake up nauseous this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment