Tuesday, February 16, 2010

the drama continues

The bloating hasn't improved so I called my clinic this morning. They told me to call if things got worse, and about 45 minutes later, after attempting to eat breakfast, it got worse. So I called back and now we are scheduled to come in tomorrow for a day-early beta and ultrasound!

I am really excited but also pretty freaked out about my own health right now. I was in a lot of pain this morning, considering how great I've been feeling the last couple days. Although obviously I don't want to end up hospitalized, fingers crossed this is mild OHSS due to me being pregnant.

I have no idea how I will handle it if it turns out I'm not preggo. If the worst happens, I'm just going to try to focus on the fact that we have four frozen embryos. This agonizing waiting limbo just got amped up even more - super.

2 comments:

  1. It has GOT to be OHSS from being preggo...fingers crossed!!! :-) And hope you feel better SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - now we have the same beta day! Hoping we both have excellent news tomorrow - only a few more hours!

    ReplyDelete