Thursday, January 21, 2010

game on!

Monitoring went fine this morning and we got the go-ahead this afternoon! There is so much more I could say but I've been frantically trying to get all of the non-IVF parts of my life in order since I have no idea how I will be feeling by the weekend. I am also up against a deadline tomorrow to apply for some summer clerkship jobs that would be perfect for me - all at non-profits. They don't pay as much but they pay something, and I would LOVE to feel like I am actually helping people with this expensive legal education. Plus non-profits are almost always much more relaxed working environments and thus much more pregnancy-friendly (fingers crossed!) - I figure either way, I am going to need a non-stressful job by summer time.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I just got the go-ahead too...yay!!

    I think it's funny that you're (appropriately) looking for a less stressful job, and I'm applying to a more stressful on...I think I have a few screws loose. ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. *one (not "on") ;-)

    ReplyDelete