Wednesday, January 20, 2010

one more step forward

So apparently all of my worrying was for nothing. The "game plan" paper they gave to me at our last appointment just confused me and now I feel stupid for worrying so much over the past couple of days. Oh well, I'm just going to move on and be excited that I have my monitoring appointment tomorrow morning. :) They are letting me do the initial appointments at a clinic that is closer to our house and I am so thankful for that. My understanding is that as long as my uterus is suitably empty tomorrow, we will be cleared for take-off with all the wonderful stim drugs starting Friday night. I feel like I need a word for that super-excited/terribly-scared emotion I keep feeling.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your violation tomorrow! :) There should be a work for super-excited/terribly scared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you luck today! I'm just one day behind you, go for baseline tomorrow and stims on Saturday (hopefully)! It will be nice to have someone on the same cycle...

    And yes, there definitely should be a word for that...what about excitified? :-P

    ReplyDelete