Tuesday, January 26, 2010

we've reached hoodie stage

Even when I am "only" going to class, I am typically one of those people who at least tries to look put together, even when casual. Not today. Couldn't do it. The only clothing that is comfortable right now are sweatpants and a hoodie. Today I managed to put on an old pair of jeans, and then at least changed from my pajama hoodie to one that is appropriate for public viewing. Yup, it's hoodie stage and I have a minimum of five more days until possible retrieval.

I also had my first bout of "I feel like crying for no particular reason." The hardest thing so far, that I was not prepared for, was how much I wouldn't feel like myself. With each day that goes by, I feel less and less normal. On top of that, I am uncomfortable pretty much any time I am sitting upright - which is super-awesome when your "job" is sitting in class for several hours a day. I moved all studying operations from the office to the couch when I'm at home but class is kind of horrible. I told one of my professors today that I am having back problems so she wouldn't think I was being rude when I was slouching and fidgeting. I know this will seem like nothing later on but the tiny annoyances are accumulating pretty fast at this point.

First E2 test tomorrow morning! The fun continues!

1 comment:

  1. Hello my lovely cycle buddy! Man, do I feel your pain...as of today, it actually hurts (in my ovaries) while I'm walking. Good times, lol. I say that you should do WHATEVER makes you feel comfortable, even if that's sweats to class! And maybe you should join my "avoiding anything that might make us cry" club. ;-)

    How is the menopur going? Still burning?? :-(

    ReplyDelete