Tuesday, January 19, 2010

tough

I feel kind of bad about venting about my husband yesterday but I guess that's why I have a blog, right? :)

Ugh, today was the toughest day so far. Even though I had lots of other school-related things to keep me busy today, I just couldn't keep my mind off the cycle. The thing causing me the most stress right now is my clinic. They only start stims on Fridays, so if I don't get my period in time for starting this Friday, I have to wait an entire extra week to start. Needless to say, that would suck. I know waiting another week shouldn't really make a difference in the grand scheme of things, but good lord am I ready to start trying to make this baby! Not to mention the extra cost and annoyance of being on Lupron for an extra week. Fingers crossed I get my period soon so we can start the next chapter soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment