Friday, January 8, 2010

pending descent into madness

It is my last full day off before I need to start actually preparing for school on Monday. Instead of doing something fun or productive, I am sitting around in my sweatpants waiting for the FedEx guy to arrive with my thousands of dollars worth of drugs. I really want to go to the gym and the grocery store but I'm afraid he'll deliver everything while I'm gone - and not only is it below zero here, it just seems wrong to leave something that expensive stuck between the screen door.

I am also freaking out a little because I know that when those drugs arrive, it will really finally and totally be real. I've been waiting for this to get started for SO long but it still freaks me out.

Next post: obligatory photo of my crazy-lady drugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment